Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Are you a resident impacted by COVID-19? In conjunction with the CARES Act the City is announcing the CDBG-CV program. This program is being offered to income qualified residents who are impacted by COVID-19 for Emergency Mortgage, Rent and Utilities Assistance. Funds are provided on a first come, first qualified, first served basis.
· Payment of past due rent, mortgage and utility bills for income qualified applicants.
· Maximum grant of up to 6 months or $15,000 (whichever occurs first), per household.
· No repayment required.
· Payment made directly to landlord, lender and/or utility company.
· Funds are provided on a first come, first qualified, first served basis.
· Total household income must be at or below 80% Area’s Median Income (AMI) pursuant to HUD income guidelines
· Incomplete applications will not be accepted and processed.
· Program is not for commercial rent.
· Program administered by the City’s Housing Consultant Community Redevelopment Associates of Florida, Inc. (CRAFLA).
· If you have previously received assistance or applied for assistance, you may still be eligible for the CDBG-CV program.
How to Apply
· Applications can be downloaded at www.ppines.com/371/Housing-Programs or by contacting CRAFLA at 954-431-7866 ext 110
· Completed application along with all required documentation can be mailed or placed in the drop box located at:
Community Redevelopment Associates of Florida, Inc. 8569 Pines Boulevard, Suite 207 Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
For info, please call 954-431-7866 ext 110 or Email: Wendy Ferret at email@example.com