The HHW team is required to use face shields or face masks.
- Residents are required to remain in their vehicle with windows up. Face masks or face shields for incoming residents are required. Residents may hold up ID/ proof of city residency up to the car window to show the front HHW attendant.
- HHW items should be in the trunk area only (or bed of pickup truck.) Resident should open their truck prior to pulling up to the attendant who will be removing the items from your vehicle.
- CDC recommended 6 feet social distancing guidelines within all parties will be practiced.
- Hand sanitizer and paper towels will be on site for HHW Staff.
- Containers of chemicals or any other HHW containers being dropped off by residents must be labeled for proper handling. Unmarked containers will be rejected.
For more information please call City of Pembroke Pines Utility Office at 954-518-9000 or Waste Pro at 954-967-4200. 2020 HHW Schedule