The Florida May 14, 2020 Executive Order can be read here. Please read the Broward County Emergency Order regarding limited opening on May 18, 2020 in detail here. A brief, not complete, summary is as follows:
Still Closed --
- The Beaches remain closed until at least May 26th per Broward County Order.
- Bars, nightclubs, indoor movie theaters, spas, tattoo and massage parlors must remain closed.
- Stand alone commercial gyms and fitness centers must remain closed.
- Commercial gyms
To Re-Open --
- Restaurants and retail establishments are permitted to reopen indoor operations at 50-percent of the maximum allowable capacity.
- Barbershops and hair & nail salons may re-open for appointment only services.
- Community rooms, HOA or Condo Association Fitness Centers & Gyms within multi-family housing developments or community associations may reopen at 50-percent normal capacity.
- Public Community Pools and Private Club Pools (such as YMCA’s, yacht clubs, etc) may also reopen at 50-percent capacity.
- Museums may reopen at no more than 25-percent capacity.