By appointment only, no walk-ins, there will be a Mini-Flow (Florida Licensing on Wheels) held on Tuesday, June 13 from 10 am to 2 pm at the Charles F. Dodge City Center, located at 601 City Center Way. Please book your appointment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-424-6828.
FLOW mobiles offer the following services:
· First time license ($48.00);· Convert out of state license ($48.00); · Renewals ($48.00 for Class E; fees vary for CDL); · Replacements for lost or stolen license ($25.00), · Address/name changes ($25.00); · ID cards ($25.00); No FEE Poverty Letter.
· Reinstatements (fees vary)
· Emergency Contact Information Registration (free)
· Vehicle Registration Renewals (fees vary)
· Disabled Parking Placard Issuance and Renewals (Permanent- free; Temporary- $15.00)
What to Bring to Obtain a Florida Driver License or Identification Card
1. Proof of Identification (An Original of One): U.S. Birth Certificate; Valid U.S. Passport or passport card; Consular Report of Birth Abroad; Certificate of Naturalization, form N-550 or N-570
2. For Name Changes: Marriage Licenses or Divorce Decree or Court Order
3. Proof of Social Security Number (An Original of One): Social Security Card; SSA-1099; Pay Stub/Check; W-2.
4. Two Different Proof of Resident Address: FL Voters Registration Card; JKV Maintenance Statement; AT&T Statement; Mail from a financial institution including checking, investment account statements. Mail from federal, state, county, or city government agency. Credit Card Statement; Automobile/Renters Insurance policy or bill