The City of Pembroke Pines Human Resources Office provides a variety of services to employees and provides direction, consultation, and assistance to all departments in regards to personnel matters. These functions include, but are not limited to: Recruitment and retention, classification, health and safety, benefits administration, and employee relations. The Human Resources Office facilitates the effective management of the City’s workforce in a quality environment within the framework of Federal and State statutes and the City’s Policies and Procedures Manual.
The mission of Human Resources is to provide an organizational framework to recruit, select, classify, compensate, develop, and reward a diverse workforce, while ensuring an environment that optimizes productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
Our site provides regularly updated job openings, as well as information to benefit the City employees of Pembroke Pines.
- We value and respect the concerns of our employees and strive to improve our services in order to exceed their expectations.
- We value and respect employees and strive to treat them with equity, dignity, respect, and fairness. Each employee’s contribution is essential to our success.
- We value diversity and inclusiveness at all organizational levels.
- We value excellence, innovation, creativity, and continuous learning and improvement.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards.